BUSINESS COMPUTER SERVICES
- Custom PC’s and Peripherals
- Onsite and Remote Support
- Managed Network Services (Proactive & Reactive Monitoring)
- Server Installation and Setup
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Data Recovery
- Network Security
- Software Updates
- DSL/Cable Modem Interfaces
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Phone and VoIP Solutions
- Sales and Service
- And More!
- Switches and Routers
- T1 DSL/Cable Interfaces
- Wireless Networks (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Firewall Appliances – SonicWALL DEMOS ON DEMAND
Protecting your information protects your business. Increased threats internally (within the office) and externally (via the internet) over recent years have made companies more vulnerable to data loss due to system failure and intellectual property theft due to worms, viruses, hackers and other security breaches.
KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF ARE:
- How long can I afford to be without my data?
- How long and how much can I afford to pay staff to reconstruct data from a paper trail?
- How much intellectual property can I afford to lose to the competition?
- Can I afford to loose existing clients and future clients due to data breaches of confidential information?